Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sculpture / Sculpture

My first go at sculpture, as far as I am concerned. After a difficult start, I finally let my hands go and find their way to shape this clay that was first cold and sticky. The piece of art was supposed to evoque the following notions : the strength and  fragile, the empy and full, the rough and smooth.

Mes premiers essais à la sculpture, en ce qui me concerne. Après un début difficile, mes mains ont finalement trouvé leur chemin pour  donner forme à cette terre au départ froide et collante. La pièce abstraite devait évoquer les trois notions suivantes : la robusté et la fragilité, le vide et le plein, le rugueux et le lisse.

Foot in Transe / Pied en Transe
Foot in Transe / Pied en Transe


Foot in Transe / Pied en Transe
Foot in Transe / Pied en Transe


Go and find more on Art Course Year 2.

Voir la suite sur la page Art Course Year 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment